- The housing market is moving away from the frenzy of the past year and it’s opening doors for you if you’re thinking about buying a home.
- Housing inventory is increasing, which means more options for your search. Plus, the intensity of bidding wars may ease as buyer demand moderates, leading to fewer homes selling above asking price.
- If you’re ready to buy a home, now may be the moment you’ve been waiting for. Let’s connect to start the homebuying process today.
- Experts say the number of homes for sale is growing this year, and that can have a big impact on your move.
- If you’re planning to buy, additional options in today’s market may be just what you’ve been waiting for. More inventory means added opportunities to find the home of your dreams.
- Let’s connect so you have the latest information on available homes in our area.
- It’s worth considering the many benefits of homeownership before you make the decision to rent or buy a home.
- When you buy, you can stabilize your housing costs, own a tangible asset, and grow your net worth as you gain equity. When you rent, you face rising housing costs, won’t see a return on your investment, and limit your ability to save.
- If you want to learn more about the benefits of homeownership, let’s connect today.
- According to the latest data from CoreLogic, the average homeowner gained $64,000 in home equity over the past 12 months.
- That much equity can be a game-changer when you move. When you sell, it could be some (if not all) of what you need for a down payment on your next home.
- To find out how much equity you have in your home and how you can use it, let’s connect today.
- Based on a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been rated the best long-term investment for nine years in a row.
- Owning real estate is more than just a place to call home. It’s also an investment in your future. That’s because it’s typically a stable and secure asset that can grow in value over time.
- If you’re ready to buy a home and invest in your future, let’s connect.
- When it comes to pricing your house, there’s a lot to consider. The only way to ensure you price it right is by partnering with a local real estate professional.
- To find the best price, your agent balances current market demand, the values of homes in your neighborhood, where prices are headed, and your home’s condition.
- Don’t pick just any price for your house. If you’re ready to sell, let’s connect to find the perfect price for your house.
- Worried you won’t be able to find your next home after you sell? You should know data from realtor.com shows more listings are coming onto the market each month this year.
- Having additional options can make the search for your next home. But inventory is still low overall, which means your house should still stand out when you sell.
- If your biggest question is where you’ll go if you sell, take this as encouraging news. Let’s connect to start the process today.
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re considering homeownership, know that it can give you privacy, comfort, and a place to express yourself. It can also provide financial stability and help you grow your net worth.
- Are you ready to experience all the great benefits that come from purchasing a home? Let’s connect to begin the process today.
- It’s important to understand history proves an economic slowdown does not equal a housing crisis.
- In 4 of the last 6 recessions, home prices actually appreciated. Home prices only fell twice – minimally in the early 90s and then by nearly 20% during the housing crash in 2008.
- If you have questions, let’s connect to discuss why today’s housing market is nothing like 2008.